Thursday, August 1, 2013

Utah Bound.

Today is our very last day in San Antonio and I must say it's bitter sweet! I have been packing most the day but went to lunch with the husband and our cutest friends we made this summer. I have been thinking how grateful I am that we got to have our summer away and fill all of our free time with the fun stuff and be able to spend A LOT of quality time together. I am sure Jacob will be glad when I get back to school and I am not talking his ear off 24/7 though. San Antonio quickly became one of my new favorite places and we made so many great new memories! Moving to a new place is hard and things always go wrong but I don't even have enough fingers to count how many tender mercies we experienced and it just goes to show that with a little bit of faith things always work out! With that being said I cannot wait to see my family, my washer and dryer, and my dishwasher (our dishwasher here was not so good). Our first stop is Austin and then we are headed to Utah!!

Happy Thursday! It is almost he weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment