Monday, May 20, 2013

Anniversary

I am a little late posting but the 18th was Jake and I's 2nd anniversary. It is so crazy that it has been 2 years since we were married in a lot of ways it seems a lot longer! He was so sweet and surprised me with a weekend up in Salt Lake. We stayed at The Grand America, I did not want to come home it was wonderful! We also ate at The Roof and did a little shopping at City Creek. On our way home we had Mo' Bettah Steaks for lunch! We had that for our wedding dinner and it was so yummy and hadn't been back since! It has been a great 2 years some days are hard, but most days are really good and I am so glad I chose to marry this guy and be with him forever. He is my perfect match and makes me really happy! I am looking forward to the next year and all the adventures that are in store! Happy Anniversary Jake I am so lucky to have you!





 (We did not do very good at getting pictures together) 


No comments:

Post a Comment