Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Monday!

Today was a good day for starters the weather was flipping beautiful! I am so ready for spring and was loving the warm sun. Also Jake's cousin got married today and we went to her wedding which was at Wadley Farms (only the best most beautiful place to have a wedding). Almost a year ago Jake and I had our reception there and it brought back such good memories and made me so thankful that I have Jake. I am so lucky to have someone like him and I am so happy that I was able to marry him in the temple so that I can be with him forever. He makes me laugh ALL the time, he likes my same TV shows, he lets me do my crafts and projects even when I leave them all over the house. He is my perfect match and I love him more now than I did 10 months ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment