Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Monday!

The other night I thought I lost this beauty.


It was about midnight when I realized it was missing. I made Jacob search high and low for it all over the house for about 30-40 minutes, he was not happy. After no luck I went to bed and was sick the whole night, I couldn't figure it out because I always only put it in one of two spots. The next morning I get up bright and early to get ready for Jessica's bridal shower I sit down on the couch and what do I see...




it was in one of two spots I always put it only it was under my latest craft project. The one thing we didn't look under, I guess that's what I get for leaving my projects out. On the bright side I will probably never do that again. 

On the other hand here is a little treat...


Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen? I am obsessed with my aunt's twins!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment