Wednesday, January 11, 2012

School ... Yuck!

I always hate that the first day of class I go and the teacher tells you all the wonderful assignments and exams that are coming your way for the semester, and you leave class with this new overwhelming sense of motivation. Then no surprise about a week later all that motivation has gone down the drain and your totally burned out. This semester though has broken a record for me, after not one week but sadly the second day I was ready to drop right out! Lets just say this semester has not started out well for me but hopefully it will get better. On the bright side my cute husband has come to his senses and left BYU (go Utes!) to come to the magical UVU and on my way to class I saw him! Nothing better than being in that awful place and seeing your cute other half!!

Well happy schooling everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I defintely sympathize with you, school is the worst! Booo Utes though, go Cougars!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete